Wednesday, January 20, 2010

So, IS IT REALLY SAFE TO DRINK THE WATER


Costa Rica is blessed with pretty much anything a human being needs to be healthy and happy. That being said, Arenal has the cleanest water in the country--and CHEAP.
Where I live (about 15 minutes from La Fortuna), the local water company publishes a report every 6 months about the water quality.
Here is it---there is exactly 0 Bacteria in the water!!
Yes, completely free of contaminants. There is no chlorine, no fluoride, no pharmaceutical drugs (write me for a refference if you didn`t know about the joys of public drinking water in the good ole USA
My public water litterally comes out of a rock and is piped directly to me. If you can beat that, I would love to hear about it.
But it doesnt stop here--most larger properties have their own springs as well. They are coveted by people who analyze the water and know how rare of a treasure it actually is

centuryfortuna@ice.co.cr

No comments:

Post a Comment